2. Two people you love
3. Your favorite food
4. A flower, tree or plant in your yard or nearby park
5. A landscape picture
6. A person or pet in action (i.e. a child riding a bike, someone running, etc.)
7. A candid photo (try not to let your subject know you’re photographing them!)
8. A self-portrait (you can hold the camera out in front of you, take a photo of yourself in the mirror, or use a self-timer.)
9. A favorite object in your home
Keira unedited Keira edited (auto contrast, increased saturation, and slight soft focus)
Keira was funny. She was getting tired of being photographed. What did she expect coming along on our photo shoot? I was glad to get some shots of her because I take way more photos of Alex than of Keira or Nick. They are in school all day and Alex and I are home together. Once they get home, it is homework, then dinner, then baths/showers, then bedtime. Not much time for photos it seems.
Anyway, I got off topic ... Laura is a really great photographer. Hopefully she'll post a few of her pics on her blog so you can see what I mean. She is going to come out one day when we can get ourselves together and take some family photos. We are in dire need of a good recent family photo.
Until next time ... God bless!