Keely and her sister posted these questions to get to know their "blogger friends" a little bit better. I didn't really have a post today, so I thought I'd play along ...
1. How old are you?
I will be turning *cough*40*cough* on December 14. Or as I like to say it – I will be celebrating my 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday. :) Hey ... it's just a number, right?
2. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I am originally from a very small town called Chicora. I now live about 9 miles away outside the “big” city of Butler.
3. What music have you been diggin’ lately?
I’m stuck on Creed’s new album. Every time I try to listen to something else, I just can’t. I’m lovin’ it!
4. Favorite food(s)?
Veggie pizza – I’m craving that right now. Probably because we haven’t had it in a while.
5. Single, married, divorced?
Married – just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary in November.
6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
Three – Keira (11), Nicholas (6), and Alex (just turned 4 yesterday!)
7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
Life Happens, My Journey in Motherhood, and The Shades of Pink – plus many more … :)
8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
I actually have a couple …
Taking the kids to pick out a new ornament for the tree each year; and Christmas Eve service at our church – it is always wonderful!
9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one...how long have you been reading blogs?
I had a blog elsewhere for a couple years. Then Laura introduced me to Blogger back in September. I switched and I’ve been here ever since.
So there you have it ... a little bit about me you probably didn't know ... or maybe you didn't want to know. No matter. :)
If you'd like to play along, be sure to check out her site.