Yes, I realize it is still Saturday, but I thought I'd get a jump on things for a change. :)
Today I decided to participate in Sunday Stealing. Hop on over and play along!
Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1
1. How old will you be in five years?
Five years older than I am right now. :)
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My kids. We went sled riding at my brother's. FUN!
3. How tall are you?
5’ 5 ¾”
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
We watched Kung Fu Panda last night for popcorn and movie night.
6. Who was the last person you called?
My mom to wish her a happy birthday. A day late. Oops!
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Doug to see what we needed from the store.
8. What was the last text message you received?
I don’t really text much, but my cousin, Kelly, sent me a text about Keira’s recent hospital stay.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Doug – asking me to make a list of what we needed from the store. He called while we were sled riding.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Well, since I don’t text, I would have to say call. But I mostly prefer email … if the person has it.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Um … sleeping.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Widowed. My dad died 25 years ago. My mom never remarried.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
January while Keira was at Children’s Hospital. She came over to visit since it isn’t far from her home.
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
About 9:15. I had gotten up earlier and put my earplugs in so the kids wouldn’t wake me. Except Alex kept coming in and shaking me to get up. Ugh! I need to start locking my door. :)
16. What are you wearing right now?
Grey sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. Comfy.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Snoopy’s Christmas – Snoopy and the Red Baron. Seriously!
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere quiet. :) Mostly in Doug’s arms.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
The dentist's chair. That is the first thing that popped into my head.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I would love to see a lot of places, but mostly Hawaii and Alaska.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
An insane asylum. My kids make me crazy. :)
22. Do you tan or burn?
Um, hello! Red hair! Fair skin! Burn, freckle, fade. Burn, freckle some more, fade. It is a vicious cycle. *sigh*
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The Boogie Man. And monsters under my bed. My brothers used to tell me they were there and I believed them.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Watching the kids crashing on their sleds today. Hilarious! No one got hurt. That hill was fast!
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two. One in the living room and one in our bedroom.
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Desktop. But I will be getting a laptop soon.
There’s no question #28.
29. What color are your sheets?
Off white. Flannel.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One chiropractic pillow. Regular pillows hurt my neck.
31. What is your favorite season?
Fall. I love all the colors and the crisp air.
32. What do you like about Autumn?
I think I just answered that.
33. What do you like about winter?
Playing in the snow. And watching my kids play in the snow. But I've had my fill of snow and would like Spring to arrive now. Pleeeeeeeeease!