Welcome back to another week of Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!
This week I bring you some more photos from our trip to the zoo last week. I'm still working through getting the bad ones deleted and the good ones edited, so since that's what I'm working on, that's what you get. :)
I made a collage of the snow leopard photos, which is the first animal on exhibit. Most of the time he (or she, I really don't know!) is just laying there sleeping. But this day he was up pacing around, coming right down to the window and back up around. I guess that's one of the benefits of getting to the zoo as soon as it opens in the morning. The animals are more active.
It was overcast for most of the time, then as he fit himself under the rock to lay down, the sun decided to shine. It was such a beautiful day at the zoo. I can't wait to go back!
Now it is your turn! Link up your Wild & Wonderful photos below.
Just a few things first ...
1. Grab my button for your post and link up below (or at least use a text link) so others can find out about Wild & Wonderful Wednesday. Thank you!
2. Link up your post URL (or Flickr photo URL), not your blog URL.
3. Photos must be yours please.
4. Try to visit and comment on a few other linker uppers.
5. You have until Saturday at midnight to link up!
Also linking up with these lovely ladies ...